This hearty chicken salad is perfect for a light Saturday afternoon lunch.
The ingredient of Grilled chicken and radicchio salad
- 500g (about 5) coliban potatoes
- 550g chicken tenderloins
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 30g walnuts
- 5 marinated green olives, pitted, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Kraft Free French salad dressing
- Olive oil spray
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
- 1 Treviso lettuce, leaves separated, torn
The instruction how to make Grilled chicken and radicchio salad
- Bring potatoes to the boil in a large saucepan of water. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and cut into 1cm slices.
- Place the chicken tenderloins in a large bowl, add the garlic, lemon juice and lots of pepper. Set aside while preparing the dressing.
- Cook the walnuts in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring until toasted. Roughly chop and combine with the green olives and salad dressing.
- Heat the frying pan over a high heat and spray lightly with olive oil spray. Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil for 5 minutes to rest. Slice the chicken into thick slices and combine with the potatoes and walnut dressing. Just before serving combine with the watercress and Treviso, toss and serve.
Nutritions of Grilled chicken and radicchio saladfatContent: 327.908 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 86 milligrams cholesterol