These wok-mates taste great stir-fried with nutritious greens and a tangy sauce.
The ingredient of Chicken and pumpkin stir fry
- 450g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 200g snow peas, halved diagonally
- Olive oil spray
- 2 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Changs hoisin sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Steamed rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and pumpkin stir fry
- Cook broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Add snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a bowl of iced water to refresh. Drain. Add pumpkin to the saucepan and cook for 5 minutes. Transfer to iced water to refresh. Drain.
- Spray a wok with olive oil spray. Place over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add ginger, garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 1 minute. Return chicken to pan with the hoisin sauce, sweet chilli sauce, vinegar and sugar. Bring to the boil and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in coriander.
- Spoon the rice among serving bowls. Top with chicken stir-fry to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and pumpkin stir fryfatContent: 302.335 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein