This recipe is by Kim McCosker and Rachael Bermingham, the time-poor mums behind the best-selling 4 Ingredients cookbooks.
The ingredient of Chorizo and capsicum soup
- 2 (170g each) chorizo sausages, sliced
- 4 medium red capsicums, chopped
- 400g can whole peeled tomatoes
- 3 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
The instruction how to make Chorizo and capsicum soup
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Cover and set aside.
- Add capsicum to pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until just softened. Add tomatoes and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 25 minutes or until capsicum is tender.
- Remove from heat. Process mixture until smooth. Return to pan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Divide between bowls. Top with chorizo. Serve.
Nutritions of Chorizo and capsicum soupfatContent: 455.773 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 25.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol