Put a ban on boring weeknight meals with this super quick and tasty chicken and corn ramen bowl!
The ingredient of Chicken and corn ramen bowl
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 x 72g packets chicken-flavoured 2-minute noodles
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup sliced cooked chicken
- Lebanese cucumber, seeded, cut into matchsticks
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, peeled, halved
The instruction how to make Chicken and corn ramen bowl
- Place 1 1/2 litres water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add soy sauce, ginger, garlic and chicken flavour sachets from noodles. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes to allow flavours to develop. Remove from heat. Strain over a large bowl. Discard garlic and ginger. Return stock mixture to pan
- Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Add noodles, carrot, broccoli, snow peas, corn and chicken. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
- Using tongs and a slotted spoon, divide noodles and vegetables among serving bowls. Ladle over hot soup. Serve with cucumber and egg. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and corn ramen bowlfatContent: 316.675 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 233 milligrams cholesterol