Dinner tonight is no fuss with this simple and hearty chicken drumstick recipe.
The ingredient of Chicken, bacon and leek
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks, sliced, washed
- 4 rashers bacon, roughly chopped
- 420g can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup light thickened cream
The instruction how to make Chicken, bacon and leek
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place chicken into a large ovenproof casserole dish.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Saute leek and bacon for 3 to 4 minutes or until leek is tender.
- Stir in soup and cream. Bring to the boil, stirring. Pour over chicken. Bake, uncovered, for 45 to 55 minutes, until chicken is cooked. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, bacon and leekfatContent: 720.585 calories
saturatedFatContent: 52 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein