If you dont feel like cooking tonight, pick up a roast chicken and use it as the main ingredient in this delicious pasta dish.
The ingredient of Rocket pesto and chicken spaghetti
- 400g thin spaghetti
- 2 bunches rocket, trimmed
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan
- 75g pine nuts, toasted and
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 barbequed chicken, flesh shredded
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 200g marinated feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Rocket pesto and chicken spaghetti
- Cook 400g thin spaghetti in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain well and return to the pan.
- Process 2 bunches rocket, trimmed, 1/3 cup shredded parmesan, 75g pine nuts, toasted and 2 garlic cloves until finely chopped. With the motor running add 3/4 cup olive oil.
- Toss the pesto, 1 barbequed chicken, flesh shredded, 200g grape tomatoes, halved, 200g marinated feta, crumbled, through the pasta. Scatter with pine nuts, toasted.
Nutritions of Rocket pesto and chicken spaghettifatContent: 1517.172 calories
saturatedFatContent: 93 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 93 grams protein
sodiumContent: 306 milligrams cholesterol