Turn a leftover cooked chicken into this fast and fabulous Asian-style salad.
The ingredient of Quick chicken noodle salad
- 300g dried egg noodles
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, cooled
- 2 spring onions, shredded
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (see note), finely shredded
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
The instruction how to make Quick chicken noodle salad
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain and refresh.
- Place the noodles, chicken, spring onion, cucumber, carrot, chilli, herbs and kaffir lime leaves in a bowl. Toss to combine. Place the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce in a separate bowl, and stir to combine.
- To serve, pour dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
Nutritions of Quick chicken noodle saladfatContent: 384.312 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 152 milligrams cholesterol