The ingredient of Tuscan bread & chicken salad
- 3 single chicken breast fillets
- Olive oil spray
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 wholegrain bread rolls, thickly sliced (or grain bread of your choice)
- 6 small ripe truss tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped into large pieces
- 1 bunch basil, leaves torn
- 180g cherry bocconcini, halved
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Tuscan bread & chicken salad
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Spray the chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside for 5 minutes then slice.
- Toast the slices of bread roll, then tear into large pieces.
- Combine the chicken, bread, tomato, onion, basil and bocconcini. Combine the vinegar and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over the dressing and toss until combined. Serve.
Nutritions of Tuscan bread & chicken saladfatContent: 403.91 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates