Take a few shortcuts with this quick and easy chicken fried rice made with creamy satay sauce.
The ingredient of Chicken satay fried rice
- 2 x 115g pkts Continental Teriyaki & Garlic Rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 150g frozen chopped green beans, thawed
- 600g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, thinly sliced
- 34g pkt Continental Chicken Satay Skewers Recipe Base
- 1/4 cup (70g) crunchy peanut butter
- 165ml light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Chicken satay fried rice
- Combine Continental Teriyaki & Garlic Rice, 2 teaspoons of oil and 2 1/2 cups (625ml) water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 10-12 mins or until water is absorbed and rice is tender. Stir in beans. Set aside, covered, for 2 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a wok over high heat. Stir-fry chicken, in 2 batches, for 3-4 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the Continental Chicken Satay Skewers Recipe Base, peanut butter, coconut milk, kecap manis and lime juice to the wok. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring, for 3-4 mins or until thickened.
- Return the chicken to the wok. Stir to coat chicken with sauce. Add half the spring onion to the rice mixture and toss to combine. Place rice in bowls, top with satay chicken and sprinkle with chilli and remaining spring onion to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken satay fried ricefatContent: