For that meal youre making, get stock-talking with delicious bacon.
The ingredient of Bacon and herb chicken rissoles
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 rashers middle bacon
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g red grape tomatoes, halved
- 100g yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Bacon and herb chicken rissoles
- Combine mince, egg, garlic, breadcrumbs, chives, basil and half the barbecue sauce in a bowl. Shape into eight 2cm-thick rissoles. Remove u2018eyeu2019 piece from each bacon rasher and wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for later use. Remove and discard rind from tail pieces of bacon. Wrap 1 piece bacon around each rissole. Secure with a toothpick.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook rissoles, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a greased baking tray. Brush with barbecue sauce. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, basting with remaining barbecue sauce halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine spinach and tomato in a bowl. Place oil, vinegar and mustard in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Add to spinach mixture. Toss to combine. Serve rissoles with salad.
Nutritions of Bacon and herb chicken rissolesfatContent: 548.983 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 37.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 149 milligrams cholesterol