Super-crispy roast potatoes take this one-tray Spanish chicken to a whole new level.
The ingredient of Spanish chicken and crispy potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 800g baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 250ml (1 cup) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 8 chicken thigh cutlets, skin on, excess fat trimmed, scored
- 2-3 tablespoons chipotle sauce, plus extra, to serve
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Aioli, to serve
- Rocket, to serve
The instruction how to make Spanish chicken and crispy potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Pour the oil into a large non-stick baking dish. Place the dish in the oven for 3 minutes to heat. Add the potato and onion to the dish and toss to coat in the oil. Pour in the stock and sprinkle with the paprika. Season.
- Place the chicken on top of the potato and onion. Spread with chipotle sauce, to taste, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Season with salt. Bake for 50 minutes or until the chicken is golden.
- Transfer chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm. Bake the potato and onion for a further 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and potato is crisp. Return chicken to the dish. Drizzle with aioli and extra chipotle sauce. Scatter the rocket over the top before serving.
Nutritions of Spanish chicken and crispy potatoesfatContent: 960.302 calories
saturatedFatContent: 70 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 52 grams protein