Mozzarella cheese melts over tender pieces of chicken breast and ham - yum!
The ingredient of Chicken and ham parmigiano
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- 4 slices soccer ball ham, halved
- 250g mozzarella, cut into 5mm slices
- 1 cup prepared tomato pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup basil leaves, shredded
- Steamed vegetables, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and ham parmigiano
- Preheat grill on medium-high. Heat oil in a non-stick frypan over medium-high heat. Add chicken pieces and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Place chicken on a baking tray. Top with slices of ham and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper. Preheat grill on medium. Grill chicken for 4 minutes or until cheese melts. Heat pasta sauce in a saucepan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Place chicken onto plates, spoon over tomato sauce and scatter with shredded basil. Serve with steamed vegetables.
Nutritions of Chicken and ham parmigianofatContent: 637.413 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 86 grams protein
sodiumContent: 225 milligrams cholesterol