Seize the day with this new take on the traditional Caesar salad.
The ingredient of Chicken Caesar pasta salad
- 6 chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 large cos lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Praise Deli Style Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 small Spanish onion, finely sliced
- 2 cups croutons
- 500g penne rigate or spiral pasta, cooked (tri colour if available)
- 50g shaved parmesan
- Flat leaf parsley, to garnish
The instruction how to make Chicken Caesar pasta salad
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Toss the chicken thighs in a tablespoon of olive oil and place in a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper and a pinch of smoked paprika on each. Roast for 20 minutes, drain on kitchen paper and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss the cos lettuce with half of the Caesar dressing. Add the onion, croutons, chicken and pasta and toss again. Drizzle remaining Caesar dressing on top and shave fresh parmesan on top. Garnish with flat leaf parsley and serve.
Nutritions of Chicken Caesar pasta saladfatContent: