Turn leftovers into a whole new meal with these Chicken and coleslaw jacket potatoes.
The ingredient of Chicken and coleslaw jacket potatoes
- 6 large Sebago potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 150g green cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 baby red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Extra fresh dill sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and coleslaw jacket potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Pat potatoes dry with paper towel. Pierce all over with a fork. Place on prepared tray. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden and tender. Stand potatoes for 5 to 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile, combine cabbages, carrot, onion, celery and chicken in a bowl. Combine dill, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small jug. Season with pepper. Add to cabbage mixture. Toss to combine.
- Using a small knife, cut a cross in top of each potato. Gently squeeze base of each potato to open top. Place on plates. Top with coleslaw. Sprinkle with extra dill.
Nutritions of Chicken and coleslaw jacket potatoesfatContent: 280.108 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 34 milligrams cholesterol