Warm your body and soul with this hearty chicken noodle soup.
The ingredient of Chicken noodle soup
- 1.5L Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 small carrots, peeled, thickly sliced
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets
- 300g spaghetti, broken into large pieces
- 2 celery sticks, thickly sliced
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken noodle soup
- Place stock, carrot, leek, garlic, bay leaves and rosemary in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Add chicken and cook, covered, for 10 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Add pasta to stock mixture. Bring to the boil. Cook, partially covered, for 10 mins or until pasta is just tender. Use two forks to shred chicken into large pieces. Return to soup mixture. Stir into soup with celery. Cook for 3 mins or until heated through. Serve the soup sprinkled with parsley.
Nutritions of Chicken noodle soupfatContent: