This cheesy chicken and mustard cannelloni makes a hearty and tasty weeknight treat.
The ingredient of Cheesy chicken and mustard cannelloni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 bunch kale, trimmed, washed, chopped
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 teaspoons KEENS Mustard Powder
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
- 250mL thickened cream
- 8 fresh lasagne sheets, cut to 14cm x 16cm rectangles
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- McCormick Adjustable Grinder Sea Salt
- McCormick Adjustable Grinder Black Peppercorns
The instruction how to make Cheesy chicken and mustard cannelloni
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced). Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and McCormick Thyme Leaves and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion softens.
- Add the kale and cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until wilted. Add mince to the pan and cook, stirring to break up the mince for 6-8 minutes or until browned. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the KEENu2019S Mustard Powder, half of the ricotta and mozzarella and 125mL of the cream to chicken mixture and season well with McCormick Sea Salt and Black Pepper. Mix to combine.
- Place 1/2 cup of the mixture along the longer edge of one lasagne sheet and roll to enclose. Place the cannelloni in a large, lightly greased oven-proof dish, seam side down. Repeat with remaining mixture and lasagne sheets.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, ricotta and cream with the chicken stock and stir to combine. Pour over the cannelloni. Season the top generously with McCormick Black Pepper.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes in the oven, or until pasta is cooked through and the top is golden.
Nutritions of Cheesy chicken and mustard cannellonifatContent: