This quick and easy chicken and carrot salad comes together in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken and carrot salad with chia dressing
- 60g baby spinach
- 4 large carrots, peeled, cut into noodles using a spiraliser
- 2 zucchini, cut into noodles using a spiraliser
- 1/2 barbecue chicken, skin and bones removed, meat shredded
- 80g goatu2019s cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons harissa paste
- 45g (1/3 cup) walnuts, toasted
- 75g punnet pomegranate seeds
- 125ml (1/2 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black chia seeds
The instruction how to make Chicken and carrot salad with chia dressing
- For the chia dressing, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and chia seeds together in a small bowl. Season.
- Arrange the spinach leaves on a large platter. Top with the carrot, zucchini, chicken and goatu2019s cheese. Dot with harissa paste. Sprinkle with the walnuts and pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with the chia dressing and serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and carrot salad with chia dressingfatContent: 604.909 calories
saturatedFatContent: 40 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein