For an easy midweek lunch or dinner, try this creamy curried chicken and mango pasta salad.
The ingredient of Curried chicken and mango pasta salad
- 250g dried large spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 large celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1 large mango, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Curried chicken and mango pasta salad
- Cook pasta following packet directions until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, place mayonnaise, curry powder and vinegar in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add chicken, celery, cucumber and 2/3 of the mango to pasta. Add dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to serving bowls. Top with parsley and remaining mango.
Nutritions of Curried chicken and mango pasta saladfatContent: 613.035 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 56.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 65 milligrams cholesterol