For a quick weeknight meal you cant go past this zesty Asian chicken dish with hit of chilli.
The ingredient of Sweet and spicy chicken with asian slaw
- 8 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1/4 cup (60ml) honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or chilli sauce
- 1 lime, zested, juiced
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 small wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (45g) peanuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Sweet and spicy chicken with asian slaw
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine chicken, honey, sriracha or chilli sauce, half the lime zest and half the lime juice in a large bowl. Chop one-quarter of the coriander leaves and add to the chicken mixture. Season.
- Place the chicken mixture in a single layer on the prepared tray. Bake, turning occasionally, for 25 mins or until chicken is caramelised and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine wombok, carrot, onion, peanut, sweet chilli sauce and remaining lime zest, lime juice and coriander in a bowl. Serve with chicken.
Nutritions of Sweet and spicy chicken with asian slawfatContent: 554.002 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 31 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 59 grams protein