Rice noodles tossed with chicken, snow peas, peanuts and a spicy Asian dressing make a speedy meal.
The ingredient of Chilli and coriander chicken noodle salad
- 600g chicken thigh fillets
- olive oil spray
- 400g packet fresh, Asian rice noodles
- 100g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 small red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
The instruction how to make Chilli and coriander chicken noodle salad
- Preheat a chargrill or heavy-based frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray chicken with oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Cover chicken and keep warm.
- Place noodles into a large bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Add snow peas and cook for 1 minute or until just tender. Drain.
- To make dressing: Place ingredients into a jug. Whisk with a fork to combine.
- Place noodles, snow peas, onions and dressing into a bowl. Slice chicken. Add to noodles with coriander. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve.
Nutritions of Chilli and coriander chicken noodle saladfatContent: 533.926 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 118 milligrams cholesterol