You only need six ingredients and half an hour to whip up this yummy casserole. Use gluten-free tortillas and everyone can enjoy.
The ingredient of Gluten-free chicken enchilada casserole
- 2 x 375g jars Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
- 1/2 x 40g sachet Old El Paso Spice Mix For Burritos
- 1 barbecued chicken, skin and bones discarded, meat shreddedu2028
- 6 Old El Paso Gluten Free Tortillasu2028
- 2 cups pizza cheeseu2028
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Gluten-free chicken enchilada casserole
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Grease a 2-litre, 5cm-deep, 23cm x 26cm (base), 18cm x 28cm (top) baking dish.
- Place enchilada sauce and spice mix in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Stir in chicken. Remove from heat.
- Place 2 tortillas in base of prepared dish, slightly overlapping. Top with 1/3 of the chicken mixture and 1/4 cup cheese. Repeat layering 2 more times. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until cheese is golden. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve sprinkled with coriander.
Nutritions of Gluten-free chicken enchilada casserolefatContent: