This quick and easy meal-for-two tastes fantastic and is ready in just a few minutes.
The ingredient of Chargrilled chicken fillets on red rice
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- olive oil spray
- 250g packet basmati rice
- 425g can chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto, to serve
- parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled chicken fillets on red rice
- Heat a chargrill over medium-high heat. Spray chicken with olive oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
- Tear a 2cm opening in rice packet. Place packet, standing up, into microwave oven. Cook on HIGH (100%) power for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place tomatoes into a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat. Simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove rice from microwave. Pour into a bowl. Add tomatoes and chilli. Stir to combine. Slice chicken and serve with red rice, basil pesto and parmesan.
Nutritions of Chargrilled chicken fillets on red ricefatContent: 763.844 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 106 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 55 grams protein
sodiumContent: 118 milligrams cholesterol