The sweetness of grapes and the creaminess of goats cheese make this chicken salad sensational.
The ingredient of Chicken with grape and goats cheese salsa
- Olive oil spray
- 4 single chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic dressing
- Freshly ground pepper
- 400g bunch menindee grapes, picked, halved
- 200g bunch flame seedless grapes, picked, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 100g South Cape Tasmanian goats cheese, broken into pieces
- 100g baby romaine salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken with grape and goats cheese salsa
- Spray a large frying pan with oil. Heat over a medium heat. Cook the chicken for 10-12 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Combine the olive oil and white balsamic vinegar. Season with pepper. Toss the grapes and dressing in a bowl. Gently fold the tarragon leaves and goats cheese through the grapes.
- Divide the salad leaves among serving plates. Place a chicken breast on top of the leaves and top with the salsa and freshly ground pepper. Serve with roasted baby potatoes.
Nutritions of Chicken with grape and goats cheese salsafatContent: 469.157 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 25 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 51 grams protein