Dont spend time chained to the stove! Throw together this smoked chicken salad, then relax and enjoy the summer evening.
The ingredient of Smoked chicken, cherry & avocado salad
- 1/3 cup (80ml) light soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon mirin (see Notes)
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 smoked chicken or 4 smoked chicken breasts, meat shredded
- 225g cherries
- 2 avocados, flesh chopped
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Smoked chicken, cherry & avocado salad
- Place soy, lime juice, mirin, oil and vinegar in a screwtop jar. Shake well and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken, cherries, avocado, rocket and almonds in a bowl with dressing.
- Place on plates and top with onion.
Nutritions of Smoked chicken, cherry & avocado saladfatContent: 785.832 calories
saturatedFatContent: 51 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 59 grams protein