Create tasty pizzas with your favourite toppings in less time than it would take to phone for a delivery!
The ingredient of Cheats chicken, chilli and artichoke pizza
- 2 x 26cm frozen pizza bases (McCain brand)
- 250g chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut across the grain into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1-2 fresh red birdseye chillies, finely chopped
- 150g drained bocconcini, thinly sliced
- 100g bought marinated artichoke hearts, drained on paper towel, thinly sliced
- 100g bought chargrilled red capsicum, drained on paper towel, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Cheats chicken, chilli and artichoke pizza
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Place pizza bases on two baking trays.
- Combine the chicken, oil, garlic and chilli in a large bowl. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken mixture and cook, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes or until light golden. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, arrange the bocconcini over the pizza bases, leaving a 1cm border around the edges. Top each pizza with the artichoke, capsicum and chicken mixture.
- Bake the pizzas in preheated oven, swapping the trays halfway through cooking, for 15 minutes or until the bases are crisp. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Cheats chicken, chilli and artichoke pizzafatContent: 581.726 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol