This summer lunch idea is ready in just 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken schnitzel and tomato salsa sandwich
- 4 (about 350g) chicken breast schnitzels
- Olive oil spray
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large fresh green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 8 slices crusty bread
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken schnitzel and tomato salsa sandwich
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper and spray with olive oil spray. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomato, cucumber, lemon juice, chilli, garlic and coriander in a bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide half the bread among serving plates and spread with the mayonnaise. Divide the lettuce leaves and chicken among the bread. Top with the tomato mixture and remaining bread to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken schnitzel and tomato salsa sandwichfatContent: 285.605 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein