Asian flavours will delight the taste-buds in this low-fat chicken and noodle recipe.
The ingredient of Chicken and chilli noodles
- 450g pkt fresh thin hokkien noodles
- 500g single chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 200g snow peas, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups (110g) bean shoots
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sweet chilli sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
The instruction how to make Chicken and chilli noodles
- Cook the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold running water until cool. Drain well and then set aside.
- Preheat a barbeque plate or frying pan on medium. Brush both sides of the chicken with the oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside for 5 minutes. Slice the chicken.
- Combine the noodles, snow peas, bean shoots, carrot and chicken in a large bowl.
- Whisk the chilli sauce, lime juice and fish sauce together. Add to the noodles and toss until well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken and chilli noodlesfatContent: 368.06 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates