This colourful chicken salad is perfect for those of us who are watching our waistline.
The ingredient of Chicken with radicchio and tomato salad
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Masterfoods wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- Sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 3 saladette truss tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Olive oil spray
- 1 small radicchio, outer leaves removed, torn
- 120g green beans, trimmed, blanched
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
The instruction how to make Chicken with radicchio and tomato salad
- Combine the garlic, mustard, lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken into a ceramic dish and pour over the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Heat a chargrill pan over a medium-high heat. Place the tomatoes on the tray. Spray with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until soft.
- Lightly spray the chicken with oil. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes each side. Bake until just cooked though. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest before slicing.
- To serve place the warm tomatoes, radicchio, beans and cannellini beans in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Serve the chicken with the radicchio salad and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken with radicchio and tomato saladfatContent: 322.411 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 52 grams protein
sodiumContent: 118 milligrams cholesterol