The ingredient of Shredded chicken salad
- 100g pkt bean vermicelli noodles
- 300g shredded cooked chicken breast
- 50g chopped leg ham
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- 1 shallot, end trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground szechuan pepper
The instruction how to make Shredded chicken salad
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Drain well.
- To make the soy sesame dressing, combine the shallot, soy sauce, ginger, oil, tahini, vinegar, sugar and szechuan pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the noodles, chicken and ham in a large serving bowl and gently toss to combine. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Shredded chicken saladfatContent: 287.517 calories
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein