Keep dinner fast, interesting and tasty with these bulk-buy items.
The ingredient of Super-easy chicken cacciatore
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5kg mixed chicken pieces, trimmed
- 1 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 200g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 575g jar napoletana pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
- Cooked fusilli (spiral) pasta, to serve
The instruction how to make Super-easy chicken cacciatore
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Add onion, capsicum and mushroom to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Return chicken to pan. Add sauce. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in olives. Season with salt and pepper. Top with basil. Serve with pasta.
Nutritions of Super-easy chicken cacciatorefatContent: 589.135 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 81 grams protein
sodiumContent: 262 milligrams cholesterol