For a tropical twist to your chicken drumsticks, try this tasty mango glaze.
The ingredient of Mango-glazed chicken drumsticks
- 1 large mango, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons Squid fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 8 (125g each) chicken drumsticks
- 4 medium desiree potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce, extra, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Mango-glazed chicken drumsticks
- Place mango, sauces, garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and coriander in a food processor. Process until smooth. Transfer to a glass or ceramic shallow dish. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cook potato in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender. Drain. Set aside until cool enough to handle. Slice thickly.
- Heat a greased barbecue (with hood) plate and chargrill on medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade, shaking off excess marinade. Add chicken to barbecue plate. Cook with hood closed, turning and brushing with marinade occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine potato and oil in a medium bowl. Add potato to barbecue chargrill. Cook, turning occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Place potato in a bowl. Add remaining lemon juice. Season. Toss gently to combine.
- Serve potato mixture with chicken drumsticks, mixed salad leaves, extra sweet chilli sauce and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Mango-glazed chicken drumsticksfatContent: 523.888 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 44.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol