Rather than using the usual store-bought version of Caesar dressing, try this homemade recipe for something extra special on your plate.
The ingredient of Chicken caesar salad
- 1 small baguette, thinly sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 middle bacon rashers, trimmed, chopped
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated, torn
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shaved parmesan
- 2 medium-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1/2 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
The instruction how to make Chicken caesar salad
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place bread, in a single layer, on tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, turning halfway, or until golden and crisp.
- Make Caesar dressing Combine yoghurt, mayonnaise, mustard and 2 teaspoons warm water in a small bowl. Season.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add bacon. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add croutons, bacon, chicken and parmesan. Toss to combine. Transfer to plates. Top with egg. Serve drizzled with dressing.
Nutritions of Chicken caesar saladfatContent: 543.008 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 55.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 257 milligrams cholesterol