Fire up the barbie, make these easy chicken skewers with tomato salad and enjoy the footy finals with friends!
The ingredient of Chicken kebabs and tomato feta salad
- 8 bought chicken kebabs
- 2 pieces Lebanese bread, quartered
- Olive oil, to brush
- 250g (1 punnet) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, halved, chopped
- 1 x 200g pkt feta cheese (Clover Creek brand), crumbled
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) balsamic dressing (Paul Newmans Own brand)
- Freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Chicken kebabs and tomato feta salad
- Preheat chargrill or barbecue grill on medium-high. Cook kebabs for 8 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, or until brown all over and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Brush bread with oil and cook on grill for 1 minute on each side until crisp. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Combine the tomatoes, onion, feta and basil in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and gently toss to combine. Taste and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve kebabs with tomato and feta salad and bread.
Nutritions of Chicken kebabs and tomato feta saladfatContent: 548.266 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 25 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein
sodiumContent: 121 milligrams cholesterol