This Moroccan chicken casserole is a sensational slow cooker meal for the winter months.
The ingredient of Moroccan chicken casserole
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 500g Campbells Velish Moroccan Vegetable soup
- 2 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 x 125g cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- Couscous, to serve
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Moroccan chicken casserole
- Preheat slow cooker on high. Add onion, garlic, chicken, carrot, capsicum and flour. Stir to combine. Add soup and stock. Season with pepper. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Cook for 6 hours, adding chickpeas in the last 5 minutes of cooking, or until chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Serve with couscous and coriander.
Nutritions of Moroccan chicken casserolefatContent: 425.42 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol