The ingredient of Herb, mustard and cheese chicken drumsticks
- 150g Mersey Valley Vintage Club Spreadable cheese - Original
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon thyme leaves
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Oven-baked chips, to serve
- Salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Herb, mustard and cheese chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine cheese, mustard, chives, parsley, thyme and pepper.
- Using your fingers, carefully loosen chicken skin from 1 drumstick to form a pocket. Place a heaped teaspoonful of cheese mixture under chicken skin. Holding the skin secure with your hand, rub skin to distribute cheese mixture evenly over chicken flesh. Repeat with remaining drumsticks and filling.
- Place drumsticks onto baking tray. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Serve with chips and salad.
Nutritions of Herb, mustard and cheese chicken drumsticksfatContent: 430.439 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein