The ingredient of Red curry chicken with noodle cakes
- Olive oil, to grease
- 125g long life noodles (Changs brand)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 200ml lite coconut cream
- 3 teaspoons red curry paste (Trident brand)
- 125g (about 12) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 green shallots, ends trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
The instruction how to make Red curry chicken with noodle cakes
- Brush a baking tray with oil to grease. Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 7 minutes or until soft. Drain. Divide noodles into 4 and place on greased tray. Flatten and shape each to a 10cm disc. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until it begins to colour. Stir in coconut cream, curry paste, tomatoes and green shallots. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften.
- Heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Transfer noodle cakes to pan. Cook for 5 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Stir coriander into curry. Place noodle cakes on plates, top with the curry and serve immediately sprinkled with the basil.
Nutritions of Red curry chicken with noodle cakesfatContent: 334.6 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein