Taste.com.au member Sarah-luvs-food says this recipe is a "great meal to have on a hot summers night" - try it tonight and see if you agree!
The ingredient of Balsamic chicken with spinach and cherry tomatoes
- 500g chicken breast fillets, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Balsamic chicken with spinach and cherry tomatoes
- Place chicken in a large, shallow, glass or ceramic dish. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk vinegar, sugar and garlic in a small bowl. Pour over chicken. Turn chicken to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove to a plate.
- Add cherry tomatoes to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until tomatoes start to soften. Return chicken to pan. Add spinach. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is just wilted. Top with basil leaves. Serve.
Nutritions of Balsamic chicken with spinach and cherry tomatoesfatContent: 202.433 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol