Home-made pasta need not be stressful with this simple meal. Using wonton wrappers to make ravioli saves time and still delivers on taste.
The ingredient of Chicken ravioli with creamy mushroom sauce
- 250g chicken mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 20 wonton wrappers, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 300ml thickened light cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Chicken ravioli with creamy mushroom sauce
- Combine chicken and garlic in a small bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Cut wonton wrappers in half crossways. Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture in centre of each wonton half. Brush edges with a little cold water. Fold over to enclose filling, pressing edges together firmly to seal. Place, in a single layer, on a large baking tray. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until required.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add onion and cream. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Drop ravioli into water. Stir. Cook for 4 minutes or until tender and cooked through. Drain. Add ravioli to mushroom mixture. Cook, stirring over medium heat, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Season with pepper. Serve sprinkled with chives.
Nutritions of Chicken ravioli with creamy mushroom saucefatContent: 359.217 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 90 milligrams cholesterol