Easy, hearty and full of healthy vegetables, stir-fry is the go to meal for those of us in a hurry.
The ingredient of Chicken and bok choy stir-fry
- 600g fresh wide rice noodles
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 600g chicken tenderloins, tendon removed, halved lengthways
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 115g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, trimmed, stems chopped, leaves separated
- 1/3 cup kecap manis
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3cm ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
The instruction how to make Chicken and bok choy stir-fry
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 minute or until just tender. Drain. Separate noodles and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat. Add half the chicken. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining chicken.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Add green onions, garlic, baby corn and bok choy stems. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Return chicken and any juices to wok.
- To make the sauce, place kecap manis, honey, ginger and stock in a jug. Whisk with a fork until well combined. Add sauce, bok choy leaves and noodles. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and bok choy stir-fryfatContent: 499.749 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein