Inside-out or right way round, sushi always tastes fantastic.
The ingredient of Inside-out chicken avocado rolls
- 1 cup sushi rice
- 1/4 cup sushi seasoning (see note)
- 2 nori sheets, halved
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 cup shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 small avocado, cut into strips
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into strips
The instruction how to make Inside-out chicken avocado rolls
- Rinse and drain rice 3 times or until water runs clear. Place rice in a strainer. Drain for 10 minutes.
- Place rice and 1 cup cold water in a saucepan over medium heat. Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 12 minutes or until rice has absorbed water. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Transfer to a large ceramic dish. Stir rice with a plastic spatula to break up lumps. Gradually add seasoning while lifting and turning rice until rice is almost cold.
- Place 1 piece of nori on sushi mat. Using damp fingers, spread 1/4 rice over nori. Combine sesame seeds. Sprinkle rice with 1/4 sesame mixture.
- Cover rice with plastic wrap. Turn mat over so nori faces up. Slide plastic onto mat, nori-side up. Dab a little wasabi paste along centre of nori. Arrange 1/4 chicken, avocado and capscium over wasabi. Using mat, roll up firmly to form a roll. Unroll mat, keeping plastic intact.
- Cut roll into 8 slices. Remove and discard plastic. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 32 pieces. Serve.
Nutritions of Inside-out chicken avocado rollsfatContent: 265.051 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 21 milligrams cholesterol