Pack a work lunch with a difference - these sweet and spicy drumsticks will get you through the day.
The ingredient of Honey and five spice chicken legs
- 1/2 cup honey, warmed
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 16 (2kg) chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
The instruction how to make Honey and five spice chicken legs
- Combine honey, five spice, garlic and soy sauce in a jug.
- Place chicken in a large, shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add honey mixture. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Place chicken, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Turn to coat. Cook chicken, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking, for 40 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through. Cool. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Nutritions of Honey and five spice chicken legsfatContent: 332.688 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 18 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 138 milligrams cholesterol