Dinner is quick, easy and budget-friendly with these tasty chicken drumsticks.
The ingredient of Lemon chicken with feta broad beans
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, halved, thinly sliced
- 500g frozen broad beans
- 80g feta or marinated feta, drained reserving oil, crumbled
The instruction how to make Lemon chicken with feta broad beans
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a shallow roasting pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Brush the chicken with a little oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the lined pan. Top with lemon, slightly overlapping. Drizzle over remaining oil. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the broad beans following packet directions.
- Place the broad beans in a bowl. Add the feta and 1 tablespoon of reserved oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Divide the broad bean mixture among serving plates. Top with chicken to serve.
Nutritions of Lemon chicken with feta broad beansfatContent: 412.753 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 158 milligrams cholesterol