Green olive stuffing and prosciutto wrapping, this chicken dish is a Mediterranean inspired piece of heaven.
The ingredient of Olive-stuffed chicken breasts with chats
- 500g chat potatoes
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 85g (1/2 cup) pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 long red chilli
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 4 x 180g chicken breasts
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 100g baby rocket leaves
The instruction how to make Olive-stuffed chicken breasts with chats
- Preheat oven to 200C fan-forced. Cut potatoes in half and place on an oven tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Roast for 15 minutes or until golden and almost tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, to make stuffing mixture, finely chop olives and place in a bowl. Cut chilli in half lengthwise. Using a teaspoon, scoop out seeds and discard, then finely chop chilli. Add to olives with parmesan and stir to combine.
- Cut a small, lengthwise slit in the side of each chicken breast to make a pocket, making sure not to cut all the way through, then fill with stuffing mixture.
- Lay 2 prosciutto slices end to end on a work surface, top with 1 stuffed chicken breast, then roll chicken in prosciutto to enclose. Repeat with remaining chicken and prosciutto.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add wrapped chicken and cook for 2 minutes each side or until browned.
- Add chicken and tomatoes to potatoes on oven tray and roast for a further 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes are blistered.
- Whisk vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a small bowl. Divide potatoes, tomatoes and rocket among plates, then drizzle with dressing. Thickly slice chicken, then place on top of rocket to serve.
Nutritions of Olive-stuffed chicken breasts with chatsfatContent: 543.247 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 57 grams protein
sodiumContent: 134 milligrams cholesterol