Roast sweet potatoes and top with yummy Mexican mix! Yep, just two steps and 5 ingredients are all you need to create this cracker weeknight meal!
The ingredient of Mexican chicken loaded sweet potatoes
- 4 medium gold sweet potatoes
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Mince
- 2 x 250g jars Coles Mexican Sauce
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/3 cup coriander sprig
The instruction how to make Mexican chicken loaded sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cook sweet potatoes in a steamer over a saucepan of boiling water for 20 mins or until tender. Use a sharp knife to cut a slit lengthways in top of each sweet potato (donu2019t cut all the way through). Gently squeeze base of each sweet potato to open slightly. Place on lined tray. Bake for 15 mins or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until cooked through. Reserve 1/3 cup of the Mexican sauce. Add remaining Mexican sauce, kidney beans and u2153 cup (80ml) water to the mince. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until mixture thickens slightly.
- Fill sweet potatoes with mince mixture. Drizzle with reserved Mexican sauce and top with coriander.
Nutritions of Mexican chicken loaded sweet potatoesfatContent: 578.141 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 76 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 29 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein