For a quick family meal thats ready when you are, try this spicy chicken stir-fry.
The ingredient of Spicy chicken and cashew stir-fry
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Fountain Spicy Red Sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, sliced diagonally, cut into matchsticks
- 125g packet fresh baby corn, thickly sliced diagonally
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thickly sliced diagonally
- 3 green onions, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy chicken and cashew stir-fry
- Combine chicken, half the spicy red sauce, half the soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Heat a wok over high heat. Add half the peanut oil. Swirl to coat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until just cooked. Transfer to a bowl. Wipe wok clean with paper towel.
- Add remaining peanut oil and sesame oil to wok over high heat. Swirl to coat. Add carrot and corn. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until vegetables soften. Add snow peas and onion. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Return chicken to wok. Add cashews and remaining spicy red sauce and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Spicy chicken and cashew stir-fryfatContent: 350.852 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol