Have dinner ready in a flash with this 6-ingredient, Mexican chicken and black bean dish.
The ingredient of Mexican chicken with black bean salsa
- 8 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 40g pkt Mexican seasoning
- 425g can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 200g corn chips
The instruction how to make Mexican chicken with black bean salsa
- Place the chicken and Mexican seasoning in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Heat a greased barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook chicken for 5 mins each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the beans, avocado and tomato in a medium bowl. Season.
- Arrange corn chips on a serving platter. Top with the bean mixture and chicken. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mexican chicken with black bean salsafatContent: 1017.901 calories
saturatedFatContent: 59 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 70 grams protein