Serve up an unforgettable dish with these sticky honey and lemon chicken drumsticks paired with steamed rice and Asian greens.
The ingredient of Sticky honey and lemon chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 (about 1.2kg) Coles RSPCA approved chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup (90g) honey
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Asian greens, to serve
The instruction how to make Sticky honey and lemon chicken drumsticks
- Heat oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 10 mins or until browned all over. Combine honey, lemon juice, ginger and stock in a large jug. Add to chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, turning occasionally, for 20 mins or until chicken is just cooked though. Increase heat to medium-high. Cook for 5 mins or until sauce thickens. Season.
- Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and serve with rice and Asian greens.
Nutritions of Sticky honey and lemon chicken drumsticksfatContent: