Ready in 20 minutes, this fresh Asian-inspired noodle salad combines chicken tenderloins, hokkien noodles, mango and a sweet chilli sauce dressing all in the one bowl – whats not to love?
The ingredient of Quick chicken and mango noodle bowl
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 440g packet fresh hokkien noodles
- 60ml (1/4 cup) sweet chilli sauce, plus extra (optional), to serve
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 mangoes, cheeks removed, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, very thinly sliced
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves picked
- 50g snow pea sprouts
- 45g (1/4 cup) cashews, coarsely chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Quick chicken and mango noodle bowl
- Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue grill plate on high. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes each side or until just cooked. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool slightly. Cut into 3cm pieces.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes then use a chopstick or fork to separate the noodles. Drain well.
- Combine the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice and peanut oil in a screw-top jar. Seal tightly and shake to combine.
- Transfer the noodles to a large bowl and drizzle with half the dressing. Toss gently to coat. Add the chicken, mango, capsicum, shallot, mint and sprouts. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and toss to combine. Sprinkle with the cashews and serve with lime wedges and extra sweet chilli sauce, if you like.
Nutritions of Quick chicken and mango noodle bowlfatContent: