Give your next barbecue some sweet and savoury flavour with chicken, pineapple and Worcestershire sauce.
The ingredient of Sweet and sour pineapple chicken wings
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5kg chicken nibbles (see note)
The instruction how to make Sweet and sour pineapple chicken wings
- Combine pineapple juice, sugar, tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a jug. Place chicken nibbles, in a single layer, in a ceramic baking dish. Pour over sauce. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, if time permits, occasionally turning chicken in marinade.
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Remove chicken from fridge. Stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Bake chicken in marinade for 35 minutes, turning twice during cooking, or until browned and cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Sweet and sour pineapple chicken wingsfatContent: 271.265 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 93 milligrams cholesterol