The ingredient of Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with grapefruit dressing
- 4 (about 200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 8 chat (small coliban) potatoes
- 150g green beans, topped
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Pinch of sugar
- Pinch of salt
The instruction how to make Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with grapefruit dressing
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. To make the grapefruit dressing, combine the oil, grapefruit juice, mustard, tarragon and garlic in a jug. Taste and season with sugar and salt. Set aside until required.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken breast fillets and cook for 1 minute each side or until brown. Remove from pan. Wrap 2 slices of prosciutto around each chicken breast fillet. Place in a roasting pan and cook in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with plenty of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Cook for 8 minutes. Add green beans and snow peas, and cook for a further 2 minutes or until potatoes are tender and beans are bright green and tender crisp. Drain. Cut potatoes crossways into thick slices and place in a large bowl. Add the beans and snow peas, and half the grapefruit dressing. Toss to combine.
- Cut each chicken fillet diagonally across the grain into 3 equal pieces. Arrange the potato and bean mixture on serving plates. Top with the chicken and spoon over the remaining grapefruit dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with grapefruit dressingfatContent: 717.239 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 63 grams protein
sodiumContent: 142 milligrams cholesterol